Adam's Sculpting Corner

Yo folks!

I figured I should start a little thread about my sculpts! I guess it will mainly be characters but who knows! This is my last sculpt (WIP)

1 Like

One more sculpt!

Another sculpt!

Long time no see!

Well, I just started scultping around yesterday night and figured I’d share the progress.

1 Like

2 Likes

Hey, good work man. Looking forward to seeing some full body sculpts. What kind of reference are you using?

1 Like

Thanks, man!

As a matter of fact I didnt use much of a reference for any of these. I eventually look up pictures of faces and certain features such as lips or eyes etc. I really believe in using references but many times I find myself being lazy and skipping them. For the last one I used a few pictures of myself. Just something to get an idea what it should look like.

Another Sculpt, not finished. It was a little bit of a struggle in the beginning, but a little bit of persistence paid off. I’m surprised the hair turned out that good! :smile: Lots of fun! I have a base for a body as well, but nothing worth showing yet.

2 Likes

:no_mouth:

1 Like

And adding just a little asymmetry can go a long way!

Another afternoon of sculpting!

I must say it feels like I’m doing the same thing over and over again…

1 Like

This is my latest sculpt! I’m very happy with it, and it turned into a final render as well! You can check it out here (Love and Happiness).

It was a great way to try out Blender 2.8 Beta. I’m going to try using it for everything now and on.

4 Likes

Amazing progress!