Single image renderer- can render 1 image accross multiple Pc's
1) Make sure all blender installs have the blenderfarm script on them.
2) Point all the PC's to the same network directory. (Export>Blenderfarm>Configure this Node)
3) Run a few PC's as Nodes (Export>Blenderfarm>Send & Be a Node (slave))
4) Open a file to render and send to the farm.
5) To view, goto (Export>Blenderfarm>View Rendered Tiles (Poll until rendered))
the file removing is very safe and dosent recursivly remove whole dirs.
Youll need blender 2.4+Python.
EDIT - UPDATED FOR BLENDER 2.43