Super Challenge Second Round

The topic for the Second round of the challenge is… “Sneeky tactics”

Situation
The competition has gotten nasty, the judge seems to be turning a blind eye to what is going on, now is everyones chance to use some underhand tactics to win the challenge…

Big thugs, vote rigging machines, pretty picture makers, booby traps, hords of friendly grandmas, and Dutch soccer supporters are all fair game for trying to win this one.

Show us how you would win the challenge if nobody was watching.

Who can participate

This challenge is for the winners of the first round, as listed below. however everyone is welcome to participate, and there will be a prize for the best of the rest.

Sago
RobertT
Modron
BackiZ
sgbzona
GrapeApe
Duffator
Radulan
Slepnyrl
4Daniel
Mornstar
Wu
Amped

The gloves are off guys, and girls.

Deadline, and Rules

The date this one closes is, 00GMT Sun 6th August. you can spend a little or as much time on it as you like within that time.

This round will not have any image size or shape rules, however all images will be resized again to 640 wide for showing of the forums.

Enjoy

Alltaken

I’ve already got an idea in mind :smiley: I’m in

Alltaken can we please, please, please move this challange round two over to the blender battles forum, the voting here is horrible (only 10 options to vote and we have 13 people), the blender battles forum has the option for 13 people am i right? yeah man would be so much better on that site!

anyway to see who will win the the blender world cup just play the game!

flash, 100kb,
rating=freaking awsome!!!
Super WuMan the Game - Click Here to Play
http://home.earthlink.net/~nellim/wuicon.jpg

thats a long time
better start working

haha, Alltaken, this is another problem i’m seeing by having the contest here, you already have two people working on entries who may not know this is a super members group challange only, haha, just joking dudes, but yeah for confusion, and voting sake can we move the challange to blender battles?

I’m sure that’s the plan Wu, I’m sure that’s the plan (though not for 100% sure, more like 89,63%… but you get the point, right?)

Which is kinda a boomer, since many potential voters can’t seem to find BlenderBattles (yet).

And about those other not-cool-enough-to-really-participate-participaters, we will make them a… how do you call 'em, swimmingpool for toddlers? Yeah, you know what I mean…

EDIT

Super WuMan the Game - Click Here to Play

Character design by Sago (for copyright’s sake)

sago i thought you would agree with me, seeing how badly the voting got messed up in round one?

and baby pool for the other entries, yeah we understand you??? learn how to speak english you loser, no one understands your mush!

also i did leave a credit in the first image, images=sago and game=wu, didnt you see it? must have loaded to fast for you, i will go back and fix it later, add your credit

anyway looks like in a few areas your wuman model is off, i will have to take some pictures and post them for you as reference, warning wuman is packing heat!

Ok I will move it over there some time…

I’ll also get you and Sago to design some mean Battling stuff to go at the top of the site. since i think it needs a new look.

Alltaken

Sago, I’m truly (in other words, I’m NOT) offended by your words. I mean, the only reason I didn’t play was because I had other stuff to do. However, I hope to play this round, since we’ve got a month. Soooo…

I’ll be cheering you all on from the “toddler’s pool” :smiley: !!!

:wink:

:cool:Sax

Edit: P.S. @Sago, is that the same tattoo you used on that amazing “wall tattoo” picture? Just noticed it on the guys arm, and was wondering if that was your, sort-of trademark type thing.

sago if you want to claim intellectual property rights on super wu man you’d have to change the name to ’ ultra wuh man ’ or some other bastardisation, i think.

Sax - no man, that wasn’t the same tattoo. It was from a site where it was free to use (sort of freeware, I dunno, don’t really care, haha), but I did mention the site on my thread on BlenderArtists and the artist’s name on CGTalk, plus I informed him through an email.

Modron - no need to claim anything. Wu-Man’s ass is mine. In fact, Wu-Man ass is everyone’s!
I just call him Wu-Man, you seem to call him super wu man and Wu calls him Super WuMan.

I know I’m not in the list but I still want to give it a try :slight_smile:

Cheers!

imma go at it
please dont laugh. seriously.
by the way sago you hilariouse

I just came back from my 14 day trip in Greece and just saw I passed to the second round! Yeah! I was afraid I the second round would have been almost over by now but I still have almost a month to complete my entry which is perfect! See you guys on the blenderfield and good luck to everyone.
sneaky tactics eh? grins

Welcome back Slepnyrl, I mean Edeehem, I mean Edeenyrl… uhm… Slephem?

Anyway, I would like to point out there’s also a BWC Special Promo Thread for your entertainment:

http://blenderartists.org/forum/showthread.php?t=71679

Every now and then there will be ‘special’ updates.

Your opponent,
Sago

Hehe Thanks Sago. Just replied in your Meet the contestant thread, Awesome stuff lol. good laugh too. Edeehem is simply my initials. E.d.M.

OK i am working real hard on my work ,this is going to be awesome i just hope you all think so to and dont burn me up for my noobness

where do we post our entries for the 2nd round? thats right im entering best of rest faints

1001 Sneaky Tactics (paperback)
A must have for any blenderhead or anybody else to get rid of your opponent and/or annoying characters.
Preview: Chaper 5 - Getting Rid of Ogg
http://img107.imageshack.us/img107/107/1001sneakytacticsgj6.th.png
Link: http://img107.imageshack.us/img107/107/1001sneakytacticsgj6.png

-------------------------------------------------------------
PS: This is my entry for the second round. I used the nickname slepnyrl in the first round. I changed a few weeks ago to Edeehem. But that basically means I am in the voting. You guys probably know it but better safe then sorry :). Well see above posts.

I’m submitting early as I will be on my second trip of my summer vacation, this time I’ll be going to Sicily. I’ll be back on the 5th but I’m not sure if I will have the time to enter my entry at that time as it might be too late.
Ogg is a fully rigged character (and my first complete 3d character model too). Everything is made in Blender and rendered in Yafray. Text and layout added with Gimpshop. I know it will be resized but people should click on the link for the fullsize picture to enjoy the image as it is supposed to be.

These are the links to the individual non-modified renders
http://img129.imageshack.us/img129/7836/1tontrapvz4.jpg
http://img170.imageshack.us/img170/632/explosivepresentbc2.jpg
http://img73.imageshack.us/img73/4941/cameragungw0.jpg

Well, good luck everyone and remember, playing fair is against the rules!
I’m just hopeing someone won’t pull a devious trick on me in my absence.

See you soon and Blend on folks,
Edeehem

Very nice, I like it :slight_smile:

Cheers!