blender conference sales started

http://www.blender.org/e-shop/product_info.php?products_id=89

Amsterdam, October 20-21-22

The fifth annual conference for Blender users and developers, hosted again in the beautiful 15th century “De Waag” building in the city center.

Blender conference 2006 schedule and information

Registration for the conference is now possible via the Blender e-shop. Note that this doesn not require online payment, after ordering you will receive a confirmation email with payment information included.

Registration fees until October 13, and paid in advance, are:

3-day pass: 60 EUR
1-day pass 30 EUR
Saturday evening dinner & drinks: 25 EUR

Registration fees after October 13, or paid on-site, are 75 EUR for the 3-day pass and 37 EUR for a single day. For on-site payment you also have to subscribe via this e-shop system.

All passes are including admission to all events, conference proceedings, lunch and drinks during all the conference hours.

Great… Can’t wait for the actual schedule though, last year it was thoroughly enjoyable :wink:

Who will be the speakers and what are the subjects ?

BTW Joeri, I’ll likely be the one doing the editing for the Montreal Conference videos this year. Our set up should be :

• Digital Capture of the computer using CamStudio and its lossless codec on a Duo Core computer.
  • Camera capture of the speakers and their voices, DV quality probably.
  • For those in the assistance with questions, capture using a good voice microphone.If you could have a similar set up (or better) I’d be glad to do the editing of the speakers presentations. If I get some good feeds (hence the request for a real digital capture of the computer activity) I can make really good tutorials out of them and keep the file size for 800x600 at around 1 MB a minute for clear image and sound.
    Anyway there are three good computers here that could work day and night. I remember that last year you had your hands full with the post processing of those videos. I really wish that this year the Conference would reach the World loud and clear.

Regards

Jean