Crashed Ship

Hi guys,

It’s been a while since I’ve posted something here, but I finally finished one worth while (and guess what, it’s another ship :P). Made with Blender and Gimp, and took about 3 months on and off (mostly off). There are some things I wish I could change, but I’ve learned alot and think it’s time to move on to the next project.

Any comments or critiques are more than welcome!

http://s95337746.onlinehome.us/CrashedShipFinalThumb.jpgClick here to view

-Obiwan

I like the ship a lot, the best part of it is when the light is shining down on it,very cool.

awesome, I can only say that works at this level shatter my selfesteem :stuck_out_tongue:

Holy Crap that is tha ShIz!!!11!!!1one!!11!

Really good work, vegetation is great !

Very, very nice work!

I especially like fact that the ship is a kind of plain old shuttle utility type rather than a sleek fighter thingy. Great work.

Amazing. I love the tree on the left. It’s beautifully modeled and textured. Same with the cracked glass.
5/5 from me. Forum gallery!

Whohoo, great!

i say this must be posted on cgtalk, and i mean it! it will be good both for blender and the gimp!

this image is amazing. hands down.

Just awesome.

Excellent, especialy a great job on some trees!

Superb artwork!

25 stars!! Oh, I can only give 5…

Amazing art!:eek:
The light, the trees, the…everything is awesome!
5 big stars from me

cough Gallery cough

Nice post-pro aswel, I like the glow on top of that ship, give me the feelig i’m in halo again… but next gen for that matter ^^

Jacco;

Emmmm… some of the background trees are a little off in the texturing… some of it looks a little sharp (esp. grass highlights)

But I’m stretching here, it looks really good.

4 1/2 *

Alex

Holy cow!
This is amazing! I’ve seen a lot of great and awesome works and it’s been a while since i’ve been this AWED by a blender image! I mean WOW. The details are extreme. The textures on the ships are perfect. The ground, grass, bark and trees are incredible. The lighting is right on too. This is defenitely going to the gallery!

Edeehem

That is friggin sweet. Some rendering artifcats on some of the edges, but other than that, really well done.

BgDM