HeadCreate has bugs...

I’m trying to use HeadCreate 0.3 (you can find it on the Ingiebee tutorials, in the Tutorials post in Q&A), and I’m having some bugs. I’ve never programmed python, so I’m not too sure how to debug. The original author’s email address appears to be dead.
Here’s the problem:
I open the .blend file that came in the download. It automatically opens a window on the side with python code. I read the text in the window and it says to press “alt-p” to run the script. I do. I get bugs on the following lines:
glpos=glRasterPos2d
so I comment it out, try again and get bug on the next line:
glc=glColor3f
comment out and try again, leaves me with bug on this line:
glr=glRectf
and when I comment out this line and try again… nothing happens! Blender just sits there staring back at me :-?
has anyone out there ever used this plugin and had the same problems?
or have I done something else wrong? this is my first time trying python plugins.
I’m using blender publisher 2.25 running on Mac OSX

Use this plugin with 2.23 (dunno if there is one for OS X). Most of the old scripts/plugins don’t run with 2.25. BTW: I only know MakeHead by Manuel, the guy who is developing MakeHuman. Is this the same script? Who is the author? (To lazy to switch to Ingiebee’s site :stuck_out_tongue: )

The author is Sam B I think. Where can I get Manuel’s? does it work with 2.25?

take a look here:
https://blenderartists.org/forum/viewtopic.php?t=4010&highlight=

Cheers,

Manuel Bastioni

I was not able to download the .blend file or the zipped vesion. Netscape kept aborting in the middle of the download and left me with an empty zip file or a .blend file that was incomplete and unrecognizable by blender.