Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Hi folks,

i'm planning to share the development process of my biggest Game-Project with the community.
    But before it, i have a question to the following paragraph.

6. Please use proper grammar, spelling, syntax and punctuation. There is nothing worse than presenting yourself by misspelling a word in every other sentence.
    I'm not from an English spoken country (Germany), so i'm worried about using proper grammar.
    Some friends say my English sounds like a one to one copy from the google translator.

What do you think?
    Is it useful for me to open a new project in this Forum or should I leave it?

Thank you for a straight answer,
    iFlow

Hi, thanks for posting and stickying this. Grateful that I read this guide before posting my game. Yes, I am a BGE newbie for now

@iFlowProduction, I'd say don't worry about it. Just mention that you don't speak English natively (maybe in signature) so that people won't bash you for it.
    Last edited by pvmodin; 29-Aug-12 at 23:47.

i knew it, sdgeoff simply copied him
    -Life is simple, we complicate it
    - Nothing sucks more than that moment during an argument when you realize you’re wrong”

yikes. probably should have read this first... aw well. i wasn't recruiting just asking for feedback on what I have so far so I guess I wont get to much trouble for being unprofessional... i hope...
    the sky is the limit.

It's a good to know thing. I aspire to make a videogame myself one day and i first need to learn a lot of things before starting in it. Also it let's people know where to start first

Sound very very intersting
    and it sounds very new, where did you got your ideas from?

So I started a thread in the team projects forum but now I'm unsure at where to show my progress. I want to post screenshots and videos of how the game is coming along so people can see that I'm actually working on it.
    So if anyone can let me know where I need to do something like that I would appreciate it.

Originally Posted by siege View Post
    So I started a thread in the team projects forum but now I'm unsure at where to show my progress. I want to post screenshots and videos of how the game is coming along so people can see that I'm actually working on it.
    So if anyone can let me know where I need to do something like that I would appreciate it.
    keep posting in that thread. check out BluePrintRandom's Wrectified thread, its over 180 pages of updates!
    System "IVAN" (rev 2.0) - Win7 64bit - Blender 2.74:
    Intel i7-3770 4.10 Ghz | EVGA GTX 970 | GSkill Ares 16GB 1600 Mhz | ASUS P8Z77-V LK
    Where my Code Lives - https://github.com/DaedalusMDW

thx, just making sure that's what im supposed to do cause I didn't see much other projects in there that did that

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123