The Elysiun Gallery.

Hi, ever since I first landed at Elysiun I have always admired the gallery here.

Is the gallery still active for submissions?

Is it reserved for the more experienced blender user?

Thanks

Sonix.

As I understand, additions were on hold due to lack of space and bandwidth. Now, with the new elYsiun, as soon as the redesigned gallery becomes available, I believe Kib, er, Timothy will open it back up. I do think though that it will likely be reserved for the creme of the crop (or a set number of submissions per user, or something).

Imp

Disclaimer: I’m just a forum monkey, not a representative of elYsiun.com. The contents of this post do not necessarily reflect the views of elYsiun.com, it’s owner (Timothy), or staff.

That was a long time ago now… Pending back-end adjustments/changes, as pointed out by Imp too.

Is it reserved for the more experienced blender user?

It’s only reserved for really good stuff - level of experience isn’t important. The most recent info about it was that we would probably get an open gallery, with self-service so to speak, but maybe a “high-end” selection somewhere as well.

The fact that some of my pictures are there proves that it doesn’t have to be incredibly good to be included =)

Finally, I’ll copy Imp’s disclaimer: I’m just a forum guru, not a representative of elYsiun.com. The contents of this post do not necessarily reflect the views of elYsiun.com, it’s owner (Timothy), or staff.