1.79 Cycles render, difference in Windows and Linux colours

Hey,

I have been working on a project for a while, and to speed up the rendering process, I am using 3 computers to render. One with Windows 10, one with Windows 7 and one with Ubuntu. The problem is, the Windows systems and the Ubuntu computer are returning different colours in the render. The settings should be the same, as they are working off of the exact same file, and the modifications to blender are the same.

The Windows 10 render:

Windows 7:

Ubuntu:

I hope that someone encountered this problem already, and that there is a solution for it.
Thank you for your help in advance.

Edit: Also, I forgot to mention: I am using GPU render, the Windows 10 and the Ubuntu computer have GTX 1050ti-s, and the Windows 7 one has a GTX 1050. And I have Filmic blender installed.

Hi. Could you share a simple scene (.blend file) with packed textures where you can reproduce the problem?
http://pasteall.org/blend/

Edit:
What do you mean you have Filmic installed? Are you using 2.79b?
If you download 2.79 from buildbot nightly builds for Linux and Windows, can you still reproduce the problem?

I am using 2.79. As far as I know, it isn’t 1.79b. Filmic is a modification to blender, basically making the dynamic range (the range between full dark and full bright) of cycles larger. This means that scenes can be lit more realistically.

I was in the process of making a showcase scene for my problem, but I think that I have found the solution. The blender on the ubuntu system automatically changed to an apple display instead of sRGB colour space.

Yes, I know. I asked because if you download nightly builds (2.79, 2.8) they have included Filmic without you having to install it (in 2.8 it is by default). Anyway, I clarify that those builds are not stable releases.

Are you using Blender installed from repositories in Ubuntu?. If so, it is always advisable to use official Blender. Enter to Blender site and download tar.bz2 file. Extract to a folder and run (double click) “blender” file.

Edit:
I just remembered that Filmic had been officially added in 2.79. So from that version it is not necessary to install it manually.

Isn’t there also a difference in the builtin and addon based version of filmic?

What kind of differences? I understood that the central part of what was incorporated into Blender is the same based on Troy Sobotka’s work. Here the 2.79 release notes:
https://wiki.blender.org/wiki/Dev:Ref/Release_Notes/2.79/Cycles#Filmic_Color_Management

Here is the discussion I recalled. I have no idea if it is still valid.

I really do not know. I do not know about technical issues either. I remember reading some discussions between Brecht and Troy, but I have no idea if they managed to reach an agreement.