1000 Posts!

I know that these can get repetative at times, but we haven’t had one in a while.

I just want to say thank you to everyone here for keeping me entertained for so long.

And thanks to Kansas_15, I got about 20 more posts in about an hour.

I know that I really didn’t have to go off on him, but the reason was that he called me a “Democrat” (in a derogatory sense), and I will not stand for that.

I know that I don’t have many Blender projects per se, but that will be changing in a couple of months when I take an independent computer study class, which I will dedicate to Blender work, so I will get a lot done.

So, tell me what you think of me…
It is too bad that you don’t get a chance to do that in real life.

Or you can just leave me alone to revel in my well earned 1000 posts. It is so sad that people like R2Blend have to come and get 2000 posts in the time it takes me to get 500. But at least I didn’t spam.

AND, toxicX is still in the works. Try it out at http://www.toxicx.toxicengine.org

I know that I really didn’t have to go off on him, but the reason was that he called me a “Democrat” (in a derogatory sense), and I will not stand for that.

So…I’ve been called a “f**kwit redneck republican” before on these boards and I didn’t try and get someone banned.

(he–being kansas–did many more stupid things which I support a ban on him because of)

Good luck wiht your class and don’t assume that all Republicans are like Kansas_15. Very very few are, I realize that not all Democrats are like the person who called my an effwit redneck :slight_smile: (or all the others who think they’re gneerally smarter because they’re democrats and not “rednecks”)

oh, of course I don’t assume all republicans are like him, I am not even a democrat, (i just liked kerry better).

ill take this moment to say that ive grew over 1000 posts also. and i even didnt notice it.

He’s not a Republican. He’s a Nazi.

Congrats, SamAdam! :wink:

So, tell me what you think of me…

Okay. I think you’re cool. Why? Well, I’m quite sure really. You seem nice… and you have Adam in your handle, which is my real name.

Fancy!

Now that we’re good friends and all, I wish you a happy 1,000th and a good day. :smiley:

you know its true buddy.

saw your art in the blender DVD, awsome stuff you f**kwit redneck republican

Alltaken

Welll erm… you got a 1000 posts … ehm so ??

Valarking:
Kansas is not a nazi, you are… I think lots will agree with that…

md01

i dont think valarking is a nazi…i happen to like valarking, and i also think Kansas is a nazi

Who the hell are you ?

I also think Kansas had nazi-ish ideas.

Martin

why won’t you check his profile?

anyway good for you sysadams… I whish you best of luck in you next 1000 posts and my you never spam flame bash or start stupid threads.

Really? I like to kill minorites because I don’t like them? Wow, I never knew I was like that. Hmm.
LOL Don’t think I’ll be goaded so easily. That’s childish.

coughTROLLcough

theeth … you appear in forums as a ghost in the mist … what have you been working on lately? Just for your info, check this out:

https://blenderartists.org/forum/viewtopic.php?t=28155&start=180

SamAdam:

Congratulations on your 1000! I applaud your actions the other day, I even helped pass the word in several “kansas hijacked” topics. Alot of fellow Blenderers tried to help him for a long time. I tried to help Kansas in my own meager way, but he wasn’t listening. Sorry he had to be banned, but I do think it was better for the Blender Community.

Oh man … this is just so pathetic … Someone happy till over their ears cause they posted a thousand messages and then ppl start calling a 15 year old kid a nazi … give me a freaking break guys…

Valarking:
As far as nazism goes … I think you are the one who has had the most unthought-through remarks on elysiun … so yes, I would categorise you as the closest to be being a nazi … Taken into account that nazi’s are looked upon as diry low life’s who cannot contribute anything good.

There you have it … I’m outta here, I vowed never to get into a debate with 16 or 17 year olds anymore …

md01

Oh man … this is just so pathetic … Someone happy till over their ears cause they posted a thousand messages and then ppl start calling a 15 year old kid a nazi … give me a freaking break guys…

Valarking:
As far as nazism goes … I think you are the one who has had the most unthought-through remarks on elysiun … so yes, I would categorise you as the closest to be being a nazi … Taken into account that nazi’s are looked upon as diry low life’s who cannot contribute anything good.

There you have it … I’m outta here, I vowed never to get into a debate with 16 or 17 year olds anymore …

md01

is someone being an asshat? What is your problem? Don’t get me wrong, I hate “look how many posts I have” topics, but this one seems to hold much more value than the rest. It has more to it than just ‘look at my amazing post count.’ Besides, theres no use being pissed off at everyone.

Kansas was a nazi. Valarking is the man.

Whatever … you know … this doesn’t bother me at all …

Kansas was a nazi.

Pff… what a joke… just because he was an ass doesn’t mean he’s a nazi …

Valarking is the man.

Hmm don’t you mean the boy ? How dare you call him man!

I’m just fed up with all this stupid behaviour here on elysiun by some people… Some of you kids really lack upbringing and / or brains…

md01

You mean, apart from him wanting to bomb a couple of countries because of their opinions on gay mariage?

%|

Martin

Theeth :

I am not sticking up for kansas… on the contrary, I had lots of critics on him. I am just annoyed by asses like valarking always replying in a dumb way to anything they read almost. I have a problem with evil children like valarking…

As far as kansas talking about bombs… the only bomb that kid can make is the one in his pants, and about gays, well, he’s just following that son of a bush… he’s a kid…

md01

Someone needs to learn what a Nazi is.

You’re doing a good job at trolling though, I’ll give you that. Remember everyone,
Don’t feed the troll.