Bad day at work
Pure, competing

Blender 2.83 Cycles + compositor + denoiser
512 sampes

8 Likes

“Only a few bad apples”

Blender v2.83.0, pure, cycles 512 sample with adaptive sampling @ 1920 x 1080

9 Likes

I might be back in a few weeks guys found a really good PC that has 12 core processer and 16gig of ram but will upgrade it to 32gig of ram after I get it. it might be compatible with the gfx card to radion gtx I think I’ll have to check it later.
It means higher quality work from me. :grin::sweat_smile::yum:💆:wink::+1:
It can use 3 monitors at one time. :yum:

3 Likes

In my experience, blender tends to work better with NVidia.

1 Like

Bad day ? Night will be worse…

Open entry. Character and creatures from “Mixamo”,Trees made with " Modular tree addon", Fire is a picture from “Pexels”. I’ve used ready models and focus on creation the scene and compositing what was quiet new experience for me.

7 Likes

Lol, ya I was using a laptop when I was doing my renders before, but I’m moving over to a tower with 8 times the power of the laptop. :yum:
My father said my ram bar in my laptop might have fried which might be causing it to not boot I’ll get a new bar in a few weeks to see if it’s the problem.

Isn’t radion, Nvidia?

1 Like

Radeon is an ATI or now AMD creation. AMD tends to have spiffy names to their graphics cards, whereas NVIDIA just tends to be more bland with their naming and solely lean towards numerical names. GTX 1060,70,80 then you get the Titan but then it is just a Titan with numerical values as well.

1 Like

Here’s my entry

ERROR 400 - BAD REQUEST

Pure Blender 2.82a, Cycles.

Inspired by a standard Web server error code.

RobertT

4 Likes

your entry is your 404 error catch page?

2 Likes

LOL, I was just fixing the link, so I hope you didn’t actually see a 404 Not Found page :slight_smile:

The image above should appear (larger and clearer) .

It’s intended to be an abstract representation of a “bad request.”

2 Likes

Weeeelllll, guess I won’t be using the gfx card for rendering it will be all processing power and ram memory. 🤷🤦

1 Like

When I clicked on your link, I was expecting an actual image of a little box with an x in it. Then I thought you were going all meta on this theme :stuck_out_tongue:

I remember the excitement when my Ryzen 7 1800X rendered my 1.5 hour job in one eighth of that time :slight_smile: or about 20 minutes or so.

all those bad cherries! enough to make someone tell a lie :stuck_out_tongue:

Bad Memories

Pure entry. Made with grease pencil and eevee.

I decided to give the grease pencil a try, and I must say, it is quite cool. I don’t have any real experience with digital drawing, so there was a lot to learn, but there are a lot of similarities to other Blender tools.

I just couldn’t make the drawing cast shadows, and they were totally ignored by the mist past (which was a real problem in this scene), but I’m sure there is some workaround for that.

6 Likes

“Bad Eggs” (Pure) Cycles 2.82

3 Likes

What do you suggest for gfx card if I were to change it to be compatible with blender? :thinking:

I am sure others in here would be better suited at answering that question. As 90% of what I do is done on my laptop. Then just rendered out on my desktop which is an older i7 with 32 gigs of ram and an 8 gig gtx 1070 so even my desktop is behind times now but was a beast at one point. Main thing is make sure it is Cuda and anything in the RTX line would be newer and supported by Blender where some GeForce cards are falling out of support to make way for the Raytracing cards (RTX).

Again though that is just my thoughts, others that use their hardware to its fullest will probably chime in hopefully with better info.

Melu juega una partida de amomg us si