Challenge #939 "Copies" (18/06/21) Entries CLOSED

Thanks, but i already have started another on. But i see if this will work with hairy balls to.

2 Likes

You’re scaring me. :fearful: Two hairy balls is more than enough. :ballet_shoes:

Copies
blender 2.92 cycles 512 samples
Open
Doors from quixel

10 Likes

Copy mania
Pure, cycles 1024 samples denoised, rendertime ~7min., all made in blender, 41751 sheet of paper used with a thickness of .5mm and a little gap just cant see trough.

12 Likes

Everyone is the same copy

Pure - Blender 2.93 - Cycles
I try to model a human but I got an Alean. Apologies if it is not enough for the competition.
Good luck everyone
Thanks

4 Likes

he looks like you

Pure

1 Like

“Telephone Copy Cat”

non competing (pure), Eevee (5,23 seconds), Blender 2.93

9 Likes

@Helge Really like the thought behind this. If it’s what I think it is. The ole game of telephone (passing something on to someone else till it gets so distorted it is nothing like the original) At least that’s how I see it and if it isn’t then I am still sticking with that idea.

3 Likes

Ready to Go

Pure entry, 1000 samples

5 Likes

OMG, an offroad copy machine! With that wheel you are the king of every construction side office!

1 Like

Title: Co Pies.

Pure:

Eevee:

4 Likes

Indeed, that’s the idea! At first I wasn’t sure if that game was famous enough. But checking out the Wikipedia entry, I realized that it is played all over the word - and there are lots of different names for it.

3 Likes

Commerce Copies
Pure entry, Cycles 200 (denoising in node).

layer paint add on for texturing as well as some images from textures.com.

1 Like

Secret Hall of Illusions:

Pure, Cycles, Glare added using Blender’s Compositing tools.

1 Like

Out of Ink

Pure, Blender 2.93, Cycles

That’s my first entry to a challenge here, pleaes let me know if I forgot anything. Just signed up to blenderartists yesterday ^^

9 Likes

look’s good.
and:
look’s good. :slight_smile:

1 Like

Gummibärchen

Pure entry. Everything made in Blender, only procedural textures.

The idea is quite cliché, but I thinking copying someone else’s idea actually fits the theme. :wink:

6 Likes

Be original around all the copies

Pure, Cycles

4 Likes

Copies Copies Copies
Pure

2 Likes

Default Copy

Non Competing

2 Likes