Challenge #954 "Fast Food" (01/10/21) Entries CLOSED

Theme #954 for Friday 1st of October 2021 is:

Fast Food

Entry closes on Monday, 22:30 GMT (Mon, Oct 4, 2021 10:30 PM)

How do I post my entry? Here is an Example: (click to open)

Title: FasterFood

pure

Please remember to state if your entry is pure, open or non-competing.

“There are two main goals for these contests: Fun and Glory.
Fun: You get only 4 days to create a cool image, based on the theme for the week.
Glory: After 2 days of voting, a winner is declared. The winner picks the theme for next week.”

For details please check out the: CHALLENGE RULES

Btw.: Comments are welcome in both threads (entries/voting). Have fun! :slight_smile:

3 Likes

This is not a real entry. This is just a sample.

1 Like

Actually, I was in a hurry. I didn’t have time to create a new example image and didn’t want to let you all wait. :slight_smile:

1 Like

It is not a real meal. This is just fast food. :smiley:

My first thougth was a lion attacking a buch of zebras on the run. But…
I guess i go for a broken shoping bag and a rolling apple, maybe a running person after the apple defocused.

Real vs. Commercial

10 Likes

Huuummmm. :thinking:
I think I have something for this. (Sigh):smiling_imp:
Might not be able to get it done though will be fun trying. :yum::grin::blush:
Good luck everyone, god speed and live long and prosper :vulcan_salute::grin:

Hello,
PURE entry “Fast fries station”

Cycles 512s.

10 Likes

I like the idea and how you done it, and the point you see them as fries as soon you see the ketchup bottle. :slight_smile:

1 Like

Burger

Pure entry 1000 samples

@rigoletto Animal Secrets Zoos Don’t Want You To Know - YouTube :stuck_out_tongue:

3 Likes

Fast food on hooves
Pure, cycles 256 samples, rendertime ~2 min., all made in blender, the zebra needs a proper uv mapping and paint, but i think i skip that. I guess there is no harder work than to do that on an zebra. The lion looks a bit demonic. :slight_smile: I thought as background animal it needs no proper block out before sculpting, but that seems wrong. I am a bit proud how good i get the zebra. If i find time i add some dust and dirt from the running and some motion blur.
There is no sun, didnt know the sky texture could replace a sun.

Previous

8 Likes

“Fat Spider Burger”

non-competing (pure), Cycles (256 adaptive samples + denoising), Blender 2.93.4

7 Likes

I like your interpretation of “Fast” food… when your food si running fast… you are screwed… :smiley: :smiley:

Title: Runner Beans and Escapeas

Eevee: 256 samples / Compositer.

Pure:

5 Likes

“Fast Food Lover…”

Pure, 500 Adaptive Samples, OpenImageDenoiser, everything made in blender, textures painted, or baked, lots of Particle Systems, all materials set manually… well I was watching on youtube how to do few things properly… and… his name is Vincent… because… 3 full evenings together… it is a lot of time… with him… :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

6 Likes

OMG, until seeing your comment I didn’t saw the ketchup bottle. I thought it’s a meaningless design. :sweat_smile:Good work 3dnotguru :heart:

Fast Food

Pure - Blender 2.93 - Cycles

12 Likes

“Too Fast for Food”
How fast would you run so you wouldn’t be eaten? :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

Pure
Cycles 700 samples NLM Denoising.

18 Likes

“Hover-Thru”

Pure - everything built this weekend in Blender. The texture for the food branding is an orthographic scene rendered in Blender.

[edit] Improved lighting, atmosphere, and a few other tweaks.

11 Likes

first Mc Donald’s shop

evee render, this is a reference to the actual first franchised mcdonalds shop. and in my opinion mcdonalds is the king of fast food!

10 Likes