14 September (tomorrow): American Air-Force stand-down, Rapture, Nuked City etc etc

(Len) #1

Sheesh, I did a google news search about those 6 Nukes that were transported by accident on the wings of a plane between cities and came across some weird stuff. Some conspiracy dudes even reckon tomorrow is the Rapture of the Christian Church. Hmmm.

Have a look at this link, some interesting things there :slight_smile:
http://www.book-of-thoth.com/ftopict-13690.html

And to all my American friends I’d like to say good luck, if we don’t chat again then cheers dudes, it was good knowing you, I’ll miss ya! :eek:

0 Likes

(Dan) #2

Whatever is on that page must be so profound that it has struck me blind, for all I see is white empty space.

Woe Betides! The end is near!

:smiley:

0 Likes

(Len) #3

Strange! Good thing you’re in the Netherlands dude!

(PS ya sure? I tested it again and seems fine … i think :eek:)

0 Likes

(Len) #4

Here’s another but different link:

USAF Stand down September 14 and a “Broken Arrow”?

http://www.americanchronicle.com/articles/viewArticle.asp?articleID=37481

0 Likes

(Len) #5

And some more for those who don’t feel like googling:

http://www.opednews.com/articles/opedne_carol_wo_070911_9_11_2007__what_s_go.htm

0 Likes

(Dan) #6

Hmm, interesting. The other links open fine, but the first site seems to be blank - weird eh?

Hey, this is kind of weird, but I was wondering, could this have something to do with Steve Fosset going missing? It is strange, as he was over Nevada - military area and all that. Quite odd actually.

0 Likes

(5_on_it) #7

OMG!!! IT MUST HAVE BEEN RAPTURED!!! :eek: :eek: :eek:

0 Likes

(darkcgi) #8

Dan
I pulled up the first link fine with no problems
must be some technical issue about the link

0 Likes

(Dan) #9

Yeh its weird, it opens neither in Konqueror nor Firefox (using fedora 64bit). I could try on my mum’s windows pc downstairs and see if it makes a difference.

0 Likes

(Len) #10

Dan: Dude you’ve been picked out of a crowd … selected … or something like that :slight_smile:

Is the USA still functioning like normal this morning? :slight_smile:

0 Likes

(valarking) #11

lmaoooo

I still can’t figure out how nukes accidentally got loaded onto the B-52s. When I lived on Barksdale AFB, I remember that they were stored a couple of miles away from the fake ones, so it’s not like they could just accidentally get the left bomb instead of the right bomb and then OH NOES WRONG BOMB. There’s also a HUGE amount of paperwork to get any of the active warheads.

BUT ITS OK IT MUST BE JESUS DOIN IT

0 Likes

(Len) #12

At least Dallas is okay this morning!!! hehe :slight_smile: (Then again it is only 3:00AM there, sheesh don’t you sleep dude? :slight_smile: )

Yeh there’s something dodgy about them nukes, don’t they need like special permission, clearence, etc from the President himself before they can get loaded onto Bombers?

0 Likes

(Len) #13

Man I’m so glad my country don’t have any nuclear weapons. South Africa was actually the first and only country that dismantled it’s nuclear weapons, however I think it was mostly due to the old Aparteid government not wanting to hand over nuclear weapons to the new black government.

Here’s another link I just came across:

Was That Nuclear-Armed B-52 Flight Destined for Iran?
http://www.atlanticfreepress.com/content/view/2357/81/

0 Likes

(Orinoco) #14

Well, you know Len, after the rapture, we get all their stuff! :evilgrin:

0 Likes

(Tynach) #15

Well, my own theory of the rapture is that if you predict when it will be, it will definitely not be then. God likes to keep us on our toes.

0 Likes

(valarking) #16

Sleep? hahahahahaha…

I predict that it will be in the future. Oh, wait, lol…

0 Likes

(BigBlend) #17

Not knowing what rapture means I had to google. I really hate to google stuff.
This is what it said about rapture.

In conservative Christian eschatology, the Rapture is the name given to an event in which Jesus Christ descends from Heaven, accompanied by the spirits of all the saints of God, both from the pre-incarnation period and after, who have passed on prior to this event, and then the bodily remains of these saints are transported from the Earth to meet the Lord and be rejoined with their corresponding spirits in the air. Immediately after this, all Christians alive on the earth are simultaneously transported to meet the Lord and those who have preceded them in the air.

Hahahaha Hahahaha Hahahaha.

0 Likes

(Ace Dragon) #18

Okay, I have to say something.

I’m really disappointed that you used an unproven, unheard of conspiracy theory as an excuse to make fun of Christian belief. Sad that many in this world have come down to outright attacking and making fun of Christianity and its beliefs.:no:

The rapture will occur when many don’t expect it, it can come at any time and can’t be predicted.

0 Likes

(Dan) #19

Uh oh. Where’s that padlock? I’m going to be very self controlled and say nothing :smiley: I’m from a less religiously inclined ideology, so you can imagine where I stand eh.

Remember dudes, religion is a stict no no in this forum. For good reason.

0 Likes

(Ace Dragon) #20

I don’t see this topic going anywhere good anyway, so it should be locked. I think people should really be careful before believing any conspiracy theory.

0 Likes