15 minutes of glory

h no say it isnt so , if they do build it they better not take out a ride to build it -.- , The movies cute and all but its just a bit crazy to get that in to it , dont you think?

the mic looks realistic…very nice render…good job and thanks for sharing your settings

Tried earlier with the digiSLR but the quality deteriorates so much after about a minute, its not really worth trying. Well see how the 400 ASA print film turns out…

Good renderings and every thing

oh awesome dude …

keep it up …

i really really really liked it …

thanks for sharing with us …

wish in future more will be posted by you … ;);):wink:

why…

are you posting…

every sentence…

like this…

That is really nice. Solid work!

Hi everyone
I am new to this community and happy to be part of it. I am a software engg working in a organization since 4yrs. I love to play online internet game. Well do not mind but right now I don’t have sufficient information but If in future I got than definitely I will share with you guys. I have news for the people those are interested in video game. There is site lunch for game called Jocuri Sport in the web site http://monstergames.ro/. Just play once and take the new experience and enjoy the fun.

Thanks

Very well done! That mouse is now famous. :cool:

This is really great.This is really nice picture.

I am so glad to be a member of this forum and i hope that i will get many things to learn in this forum.

Want to get-on Google’s first page in 48 hours and flood your site with traffic?
Try Traffic Geyser, the internet’s #1 video marketing software at Traffic Geyser

I love it! When I first saw this, I speedy thought of Ratatouille Movie. Super cute and super like!

woow Awesome rendering.
@ bryananthonydgm I agree with you,even i thought the same.

Wee… So cute… Thanks for sharing it to us…

It was sooo cool… Nice.

Keep on posting.

This picture is so cool. Everything about the mouse and his climb up the microphone speaks volumes. It is a funny, poignant moment.

A big wow in this! the render has high quality and it was so passionating about the concept.The one who did this is so great smart person and a bid asset in the company.

Wow. Super realistic. awesome concept.

Hey this 1 is really cute.

Wow, It’s very cool…
:spin:

wowowowowowowowowowowowowo freeking saweeet :smiley: adding to my personal gallery of Blender Bests, i like to have inspiration in low times, and this is the best inspiration i can get!!!