Thanks, renaming worked perfectly.
Thank you bobar. that’s work now
I just attempted to add this, however even after renaming, I got an error message saying that it could not be found. Can you please help me.
I don’t know how you went about adding it, but I’ll go over how I did it.
- Copied the code from Pastebin
- Created a new text file
- Pasted the code
- Named the file ‘boolean_collections.py’
- Put the file in (User) -> App Data -> Roaming -> Blender Foundation -> Blender -> 2.80 -> scripts -> addons
- Activated the addon in Blender
- Created a new Hotkey in 3D View -> 3D View (Global)
Any text editor, Blender included
Thank you for your help.
I would suggest taking the 2.8 out of the pastebin page title. Check to see if there’s a way to give it a saner filename .
Updated the plugin. See updated video for details