2 New Ones

(BgDM) #1

Hi gang. Been a while since I posted something, so here it goes:

1. This is a WIP for a character anim I will do to learn the armatures in Blender. I had another character, but it turned out to have too many poly’s to assign and would be too much for my first go around. This will be a ghost suit of armour, complete with a weapon, (I think). Please let me know if the proportions look OK:
  1. This was inspired by the Gods & Demons challenge currently going on at cgtalk.com. This is a demon head, just for the fun of it. Will not be entering this in the challenge. Too much good stuff there.

Let me know what you think.

BgDM

(SKPjason) #2

I love the Ghost armor… very nice fluid design. The only suggestion I would make would be to maybe add a few dents and scratches here and there, weather it up a bit… Of course, as it is, the model is still the greatest thing since the spork.

Jason

(BgDM) #3

Finally, a reply :stuck_out_tongue:

Thanls for the comments SKP! I will be doing my own textures for the armor shortly. They will include some nasty stuff, (i.e blood stains, sword slashes, etc.).

I am in the process of rigging it now.

Thanks again!

BgDM

(SKPjason) #4

Can’t wait to see your newer textured version. Please post it when it’s ready. I really like the dynamic and organic way in which you model, everything seems so “interconnected”

(S68) #5

Very interesting!

Want to see a movie now!

Stefano