20 sec. Character Animation - 600 USD

Hi,

My name is Michael Berhanu, I’m from ARMA Advertising. (here is our showreel) We are looking for a character animator to work with us on a 60sec. TV Commercial. We already have 40 seconds of the total animated. We’re hoping to work with you with the remainder 20 seconds.

To give you an idea, we have one cartoon character and four cartoon cars(like Pixar’s Cars). All characters are fully rigged. We will also provide an animatic to provide you with the camera angle and timing cues. The language of the commercial is Amharic so will also provide a phonetic script and video references for lip sync.

You may find the animatic and some character renders here. Note that some parts of the animatic are fully animated. We need your help with the rest.

Our budget for you work on 20 seconds of character animation is 600 USD. Payment term is 50% payment after completing the blocking pass. And the rest on final delivery.

Payment will be through PayPal/Upwork. We have a tight schedule and our timeline for the character animation is 7 days from when you give you the rigs. As such we would need to keep in touch everyday to make sure we meet our deadline.

If interested PM me or email your application ASAP to [email protected]

Please include the following when you do
Name:
Timezone:

We look forward to working with you as we plan to have several such projects in the coming months.

Sincerely,
-Michael

1 Like

this looks intresting
PM sent

Do you still need an animator?

@edgard_caliman the position is filled. Thanks

OK No problem, Thanks

Hey,

Here is my portfolio link:

thanks