2014 chevy corvette stingray Z51

I am a BIGGG car freak from my childhood days… I always used to dream of owning a dope car collection with some classics, some convertibles and hyper cars… Looking forward to that day :crossed_fingers:
So I learned to make this chevy from scratch with a BIGG help from Chris Plush (CGMasters) This thing came out more realistic and amazing than I ever imagined… All thanks to Chris for very detailed explaination… Critiques are very much welcomed :grin: Thank You…
My insta id: https://www.instagram.com/cookiecats.art/

11 Likes

I featured you on BlenderNation, have a great weekend!

1 Like

Thanks a lot Bart, :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

Amazing job with the details (especially front lights). Also, the various body panels are neatly aligned.
Love it!

1 Like

Thanks mate :grin:

How long it take you?

1 Like

Not sure how long it took OP but it took me a little over two month with about 70-80 hours put in. The tutorial is well worth it.

Pretty much everyone’s result will look exactly like OPs unless you’re modeling a different car.

1 Like

a month to be exact… first watched the entire tutorial and then started doing it on my own and used to see the tutorial where i got struck… that’s the fastest way to complete some big ones well atleast in my way… :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes: