2020 sux, i'm going to the Beach

final render, beach in summer.

68 Likes

@Nulus amazing crafted piece!:slight_smile: i think you used Botaniq, Waterial and Scatter, am i right?:sweat_smile:

1 Like

The shadow distribution is right on the spot! Nice!

1 Like

Very nice, well done!

1 Like

Beautiful, looks like a great place to chill out.:slightly_smiling_face: Really realistic looking.

1 Like

Graswald, jungle scapes and Waterial…

1 Like

I featured you on BlenderNation, have a great weekend!

1 Like

edited… Final image composition. Thanks everyone…

You’re on the #featured row! :+1:

1 Like

You dropped in one scene different species of plants that do not co-exist in the same environment. It looks totally unbelievable - and not talking about render quality. You have technical skill for sure, but do some research on biome you want to portray. As it stands it is just collection of models arranged in the scene without any thought.

So much contrast!
So much colour!

So much to look at!

Excellent!

1 Like

I feel the tree branches are rather too smooth and straight - could use some displacement mapping, and perhaps some particles to break up those stark silhouettes. But other than that, very well done! Lovely colors and lighting.

1 Like

And I don’t care that it is!.. i’m not a botanist, and even if I was I still would not care… this website is called BLENDER “ARTIST” not “making the world according to Nezumi.”

1 Like

Thanks man…

Thanks Bart…

1 Like

I agree about smooth bark, I might look at a different texture… the smaller shrubs where in thicker clumps in the earlier version and looked more natural, but when i thinned them out that was the shrub that the particle systems added there… maybe a bit of tweaking needed there…

take me with you please!

1 Like