2024 Olympics

Hi everyone i am now training for the 2024 Olympic, in weightlifting in the Clean and Jerk and also the snatch, i weigh at the 90Kg, well if you all need to know i only started at the begining of june and no i can very conftible Power clean and pres 3 sets of 12 reps at 20Kgs, very high on cardio, i do another week at that weight then go up to 25Kg or 30Kg and do 3 sets of 12 reps, also i do 20Kg front deep squats, and do 80Kg dead lifts 5 reps. also learning the snatch which i put just a Olympic bar very fast straight from the ground over my head without going into a deep squat.

I hope your training goes well and you 'll manage to compete.

Well Just last monday in Adelaide at Revive fitness in the super Gym, i did increase the weights on most of my workouts, and hear is what they were before south Australia went into the Delta strain lock down, on the Tuesday

on the Monday workout session i start with warmup on Elyptical, treadmill, spin bike and row, 2 mins each
then go to stretch room to stretch all muscles to prevent injuries
Then go to super Gym

Incline leg press i went from 40Kg to 3 x 12 reps at 50 Kg full rang below paralell
Bench press went from 30Kg to 3 x 12 reps at 40 Kgs
leg extenstions keep at 20 Kg 3 x 12 reps
Lying leg curl keep at 20 kg 3 x 12 reps
Lat pull down keep at 30 Kg 3 x 12 reps
Seated row keep at 30 Kg 3 x 12 reps
Power clean and press one more week at 20 Kg 3 x 12 rep recover very quickly, would have next week increase clean and press to 25 or 30 Kg if it wasnt for lock down
snatch 10 Kg harder than clean and press at 20Kg if try to go into deep over head squat
10Kg bicep curl to bigger bicep hinders clean and Jerk
Squats jump from 20 Kg to 3 x 6 reps at 40 Kg very deep sguats
Front squats 30 Kg 3 x 8 reps
upright row 20 Kg 3 x12 reps
DB flies 10 Kg 3 x 12 reps
Tricep push down 30 pound
Standing calf 27 Kg 3 X 12 reps
seated calf 15 Kg 3 x 12 reps
Abdominal machine 36 Kg 3 X 12 reps
Hyper back ext machine 36 Kg 3 x 12 reps
Dead lift 100 Kg 1 rep, 70 Kg 3 reps

Bike 3 mins warm down
Then stretches

spar and steamroom and 18m pool

Well i hope the lock down will end soon because gyms are banned to go to at the moment.