2D character sprites

I haven’t read the whole post, just want to say that a really good initiative and a really cool project. Keep it up.

Awesome man, thats looking really good so far, you should add a battle system! :smiley:

Here I tested how it worked with several characters:
http://usuarios.lycos.es/cloudgl/weveo.jpg
Here we have 33 and my pc, witch is kind of old, drops its FPS till 10 but it handles without problem 17, well all of them are being controlled simultaneously by the player.

This is a great project Cloud. It would be a great resource for those who want to start a more retro style RPG.

peace,
-nick

:slight_smile: Ah ah ah!! Super, c’est vraiment bien, il y a tellement de jeux à créer en 2d.
Alors en effet, pourquoi pas avec blender vu la puissance d’édition dont il dispose maintenant! :cool:
A bientôt l’ami!

:)Ah ah ah! Super, it’s really good, there are so many games to create 2d.
So indeed, why not with blender seen the power of publishing it now! :cool:
A friend soon!

Long time no posting, mostly this is for an update, I managed to clean the code so it works flawlessly on newer versions of blender. Check Out the link on first post.

Just tried the newest version, and it works great! It has only a few minor issues, like the character getting stuck after crossing the bridge (on the part that connects the land with it), but I think that can be tweaked without any troubles.

Congratulations on this project!

Thanks, and yes I kinda just put the bridge in the scene without really taking care of that, also changing the old motions with the servo controllers makes a wierd movement whenever you move in diagonal and then release 1 of the 2 keys…