2x2 Cloth Simulation not Working on a After Effects 3D Tracked Drone Shot

I have a drone shot going down the face of a building and ending at the doorway. My goal is to put a wind-blown cloth banner in the doorway with a logo on it, so I 3D tracked it in Adobe After Effects and used AE2Blend to export the camera data to blender. Now the trouble I am having is that for the banner to be the right size to fit in the doorway, it needs to be the size of the default 2x2 Plane, but apparently the cloth/wind physics don’t work properly on that small of a scale. The cloth appears to be too lightweight and stiff whereas if I have say a 9x9 cloth, it behaves much more as I would want it too.

So I can think of three ways to fix it:

1. Change the scale of the world/3D tracked camera to where a 9x9 plane will be the right size instead of a 2x2.

2. Change the physics of the cloth so that a 2x2 plane can behave like a bigger cloth.

3. Simulate a larger cloth and then somehow bake that in and then scale it down to the size that I need.

I don’t know if any of these things are possible, but I would really appreciate any advice or insight into this.
Thanks!