3D Anime Project

Hello, people. I am an animator in training, but I have a vision for an animated TV show, called VIXRAN; a 3D Anime that’s a combo of Ninjas, Superheroes, Sci-Fi, Comedy, etc. It will be a giant loveletter to all things Anime from stuff you normally wouldn’t know about, to the modern day, to making fun of the various genres of Anime, and even references to classic and modern day Anime. I, of course, cannot do it all by myself, and only learned a little bit of everything that goes into 3D Animation thanks to a tutor online for seven weeks. Are there any good people out there that would be so kind as to help me with the project?

Any collaborations/ideas would be most helpful.

Hi, I would love to help you. You can contact me on discord. My username is Alfakatt#7805.

Where can I find you on Discord? Do you have a Server? Or is there a way to invite you to my new Server I just made?

Just give me the directions to find you on Discord and I’ll give it a shot.

Yep just send me a friend request using my username. My username is Alfakatt#7805.

I’ve sent you a pm

Try using vroid.

Sorry about not responding earlier in the year; do you have a Discord account? I currently use it to talk to others. I currently have a modeler onboard; possibly a Shader and Lighting guy coming up soon. Hope Ihear from you soon!