GodLike Design Is a game design studio with an incredibly talented team, but at our, core we are a family that grows and changes along with you. A family that will help you develop not only professionally, but as a person as well!
Our team has individually worked with some of the biggest names in the industry. Names like King, DC, Ubisoft WB Games, Gameloft, to name just a few.
We are all people wanting to create a fulfilling life for ourselves, teaching and helping each other on our journey.
We believe work should feel like play if you love what you do. So we do our best to ensure that you work on projects that inspire you.
Our team is mostly Bulgarian and you will make a great addition if you’re looking for remote work.
You will be in charge of creating the 3D assets of various types of games, with the supervision and guidance of an experienced 3D Game Artist. This may include characters, structures, environmental assets, and animations, if possible. You will be cooperating in an active team. We’re looking for someone who has a keen eye for aesthetics, attention to detail, and the creativity to build in-game assets.
- Modeling game assets, foliage, and characters. Creating high-poly and low-poly game-ready assets.
- Working cooperatively with other team members.
- UV mapping and texturing.
- Translating concept art and design ideas into optimized, efficient, and polished true to the details/form 3D models.
- Collaborating with other team members and applying requested revisions or a direction change.
Skill sets/qualifications required of the most ideal candidate
- Game asset creation experience.
- Committed and focused.
- Experience with Blender or other 3D tool of choice.
- Knows the general abstract workflow of game development.
- Knows the general game development pipeline.
- Experience with game asset pipelines.
- Able to communicate in English or Bulgarian.
- Experienced with blender or 3D tool of choice.
- Experience with UV workflow.
- Having an overall optimal workflow.
- Ability to work within deadlines.
- Experience building and modeling environments, characters, creatures, and props across a wide range of styles.
- Great communication and collaboration skills, with the ability to collaborate between teams, and work closely with Designers, Technical Artists, and Animators.
- A portfolio that demonstrates strong conceptual ideas and visual creativity.
- Passion for video games and art.
- Self-motivated and solution-oriented.
Good to have
- Unity or other game engine experience. all unity/game engine experience.
- Any animation and/or rigging experience.
- Are located in Bulgaria.
- Experience in 3D environment art.
- Experience PBR texturing in Substance Painter and substance designer.
- FX workflow experience.
- Experience troubleshooting software issues and experience learning on the fly.
- Proficiency with 2D tools (Illustrator, photoshop, etc.)
- Great English communication skills.
- Experience with working in a cooperative team environment.
- Experience working with and implementing 3D work into Unity or other game engines. Overall good working knowledge of unity.
- Knowledge of human anatomy, clothing tools, and re-meshing techniques.
- Eagerness to continue to learn new skills and expand knowledge.
- 2+ years of professional game development experience.
What we offer
- Ability to work remotely from anywhere.
- Ability to work full-time or part-time.
- Permanent employment.
- Friendly family-like team environment.
- Working among some of the most talented people in the industry.
- Professional and personal growth opportunities.
- Great competitive salary based on the value you bring with rapid salary increases.
- Working on exciting and fun projects.
- 0 Discrimination.
- Strong appreciation of your performance and significant influence over product development.
- The ability and resources to acquire highly sought-after skills and experience.
How to apply
- Send all relevant portfolio samples along with your contact information to:
[email protected] or via WhatsApp or Viber at +359 88 816 2456