3D artist needed (CAD to 3D)

Hi everyone, Im looking for a 3D artist to convert some technical drawings into a 3d model with the posibilito of making an animation out of it in the future.

1. What is the type of project? modeling, rendering, motion graphics, games, VFX etc
    At the moment just moddeling/texturing
  2. Are you a company or individual? We recommend to post a link to your website.
    Individual
  3. What kind of designer are you looking for? Experience level, special skills, etc
    Im looking for someone that its confortable with modeling and a bit of animation
  4. What is the deadline?
    I would like to have the model in the next few days (I know I know)
  5. Description of the project. It is best to be clear on what you expect the final project to look like, this will attract higher level designers
    I have some technical drawings of a section of railway that I need to convert into 3D to use in After Effects later
  6. What is the budget? This is not obligatory, but it helps a little information, like whether this is for entry level or veteran designer.
    I dont have a clear idea of the budget yet

Sorry Im a bit vage on this, I would like to have a chat with someone and give more information there.
Thanks

2 Likes

This has been solved, thanks for all your answers :slight_smile: