3D artist to join community contest project

(Abracsis) #1

Hi. If your a 3D artist you may not know who I am.

I am working on a game for the blender games contest. It is primarily a space combat simulator set under the sea and this interface is almost complete. however there is need for a second lil person walking around interface, comparable to final fantasy 8 and such like.

I would like a good 3D artist to create backdrop level renderings, which i can make a character walk around and talk to people in.

I realise creating a still takes alot of times. but only a few locations are required.

This is less of a hiring of skills than a search for another team member (me, making the game, and another member creating the sound).

by the way, this game will be the winner, but without a walking around interface i cant do much to progress the story.

please realise a blender game will not be as long as a marketable game. but you can see what is done already, and thn decided whether you wish to join the team.

please reply to this post if you are interested.

-Luke
ps, i’ve been making games with blender since 2.0 came out and am no amature, i’m just shit at locations.

(Bapsis) #2

Confused!!! :wink:

All the rest sounds really good tho, best of luck with it!!! :wink:

Matt

Blend on, and blend well!!!

(belac) #3

what are you looking for as far as the scenes go? e-mail me a good description and i’ll let you know if i can be of some assistance to you.

[email protected]

<peace><
belac

“i dream in mesh”