3D-Coat Applink for Blender 2.8

blender2-80
(haikalle) #61

I have made applink to work with blender 2.79. You need this custom build of blender to make it work. Applink multiply uv-set dosen’t work with the Official blender 2.79 build.
I made this because in the future I want to make applink support with v-ray and they haven’t yet updated their addon into 2.8. Here is a link where you can download it to play with. It’s only works with cycle and cycle
nodes. So If you want to have it go with this make sure that first thing you do when you start new project is to set your render engine to cycles.

I’m not going to update this build so often than I do with the 2.8 because this build is mainly just for me for testing…

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1na7QMf4XCJLKCmEYBgD9HKPeBpsxcS0y/view?usp=sharing

0 Likes

(haikalle) #62

I’m planning to remove settings “Create Extra Nodes” and “Goup Nodes”. Creating applink group node with extra settings seams that it is always the best way to go. If there is someone who is against
this change please let me know of that.

0 Likes

(haikalle) #63

Early tests with V-Ray support ( works only in 2.79)

0 Likes

(avpiedra) #64

Hey man!
Thanks for hard work!

I was wondering if there’s any chance of adding key-bind feature?

Cheers!

0 Likes

(haikalle) #65

Sorry for the late reply. Yes I think it’s possible. I will take look at this right now…

0 Likes