I use Blender for a while and decided to check out what we were able to do with the Blender game logic.
Thanks to the community, and some other forum, youtube tutorial, etc, I was able to do this without asking for help
Sorry for the bad quality, I tried to record a video with my computer but the fps drop is way too much… So I recorded with my phone.
I have a better video here, though I wasn’t playing, it’s just an animation lol
I face one problem :
- How can I make a static object playing a sound when hitted by another static object?
Things I wanna add to the game :
- An introduction video (already done, I’ll follow the tuto to add the vid, I downloaded the script).
- A main menu where you can chose your team, so the texture of the players needs to change.
And a “how to play” inside the main menu, among maybe other features…
- Eventually, replace Home/Away by the corresponding name of the team (eg : Liverpool - Chelsea)
- After X points the game ends and say who won the game. (I think I’ll set this to 5 points)
Tell me what you think, if you have tips, it’s my first video game!