We are looking for an on-site, full time 3d generalist to expand our Team in Northampton UK. The sucessful applicant will be based in the UK.
IMPORTANT! : Remote working will NOT be an option for this role and any applications asking for this will NOT be considered.
We are an independant well-established prepress packaging company who are currently supplying major global brand owners. https://www.itarus.com
Your tasks will include:
- Assesing existing 3D files and adjusting if needed before they are used in production.
- Exporting print-ready Illustrator artworks to create texture maps.
- Applying materials to existing models and rendering them in Studio scenarios within Blender.
- Creating e-commerce “hero images” from existing renders.
- Exporting/uploading finished files to clients databases.
Skills we need to see:
- Adobe Illustrator / Photoshop knowledge
- UV Mapping / Texturing
- Organic quad-based subdivision modeling
- Photorealistic lighting and rendering
Good attitude, humor, intuative thinking towards problem solving.
Skills we’d love to see (not mandatory):
- Photoshop automation
Please send us some of your best works to [email protected]
We don’t really care for degrees or certificates, would be great to get a “blenderhead” All we need to see is your passion and your striving for convincing and photorealistic results.