An ambitious AI development house based in London, UK is looking for an experienced Blender 3D Graphics Developer to join a computer vision software development team, initially on a 6-week contract but with an opportunity for this to become either a longer contract or a permanent role. The Blender 3D Graphics Developer will work with the computer vision team to enhance its synthetic data generation capability, contributing to the creation of graphics content that can be used to train computer vision solutions.
The project team will continue development of a new enhanced convolutional neural network based on a proprietary approach with the potential for a wide variety of applications, but initially on a project for a defence industry partner.
Please see below for what we’re looking for:
- Knowledge of the 3D rendering pipeline.
- Python coding skills.
- Able to build realistic 3D assets, with textures using the modelling software of your choice (Blender is preferred. Unity, Unreal, etc. could be considered)
- Able to build memory efficient and precise models from real world measurements.
- Able to build parametric models of natural objects and man made objects that vary in size, shape and texture.
- Able to develop scripts that will automate the generation of realistic 3D real world environments.
- Advanced knowledge of API interface with the 3D design tool and experience in building scripts to automate design tasks.
We are seeking a 3D Graphics Developer with a strong selection of the following skills:
- Experience with the software development life cycle.
- A mathematical background - Linear algebra, 3D Coordinate Geometry, Matrix computations.
- Strong academic background or demonstrable relevant working experience / portfolio
- Experience working with a development team using a SCRUM or other agile/rapid development methodology.
- Experience working with academic and/or industrial researchers.
- Familiarity with Blender.
- Worked with GANs, familiar with image domain transfer or synthetic data.
- 3D image construction / photogrammetry experience.
- Familiarity with Pytorch & Tensorflow
- Experience in working in a start-up environment.
This is an urgent requirement looking to start ASAP, if you’re suitable and available please submit an updated CV.
Contract length: 3 months, with the intention and option to go permanent at the end of the contract.
Job Types: Full-time, Contract
Salary: £200 a day.
- Casual dress
- Monday to Friday
Masks and sanitizer provided. Covid-19 lateral flow test kit available. Work within a small group with limited need to meet face to face with external customers (usually by Teams/Zoom); Surfaces cleaned regularly, own desk space, no hot desking.
- Bachelor’s (preferred)
- Blender or transferable 3D: 1 year (preferred)
If this role sounds like you, please feel free to get in touch! This is an urgent requirement looking to start ASAP. Send CVs and applications to [email protected]