3D illustrations for children's publication

Hi!

I’m an individual looking for support with creating illustrations for my current project. The project is about educational content for children. I require 15-20 simple scenes that will be book pages and fittet with text in the publication. I already made some of the illustrations myself and look for someone who is willing to go with the style of the existing pages. The skill level required is intermediate, I would say. The job doesn’t focus on modelling detailed shapes or figures but is more about putting together pre-made assets into “cute” little scenes that are nice to look at for children. I was thinking about spending 13$ per page - because I imagine that a skilled 3D artist will not take more than an hour to finish one page. No fancy effects, simple HDRI lighting, no need for photorealism (but also no comic or low poly style). I prefer rendering it out in cycles, camera is in portrait format and orthographic.

If you’re interested please PM me and I’ll send you all the details required as well as some of the existing illustrations. I gladly answer all your questions and we can also talk about project time scope - I’m not in a hurry with this.

Kind regards,
stefan

1 Like

I understand your requirements agree with the price quotation. I’ve sent you a PM. please check it out.

Message sent !

hello ive been doing stylized character for over 5 years now and i would love to make some cute renders for your book
my artstation https://www.artstation.com/gloriatheanimator
my email [email protected]

Sent a message lately. :slight_smile:

This topic was automatically closed after 90 days. New replies are no longer allowed.