I have launched the following e-commerce website which promote 3D looking maps : raisedartmap.com
I want to increase the number of Vintage maps
It takes me around 2H per map :
- Finding a cool map here : https://ngmdb.usgs.gov/topoview/viewer/#4/40.00/-100.00
- Find a grayscale heighmap on https://terrain.party http://terrain.party/api/export?name=marcy3&box=-73.650423,44.285990,-74.077079,43.980565
- Finalizing the greyscale image + base image
- Create a 3D effect map using Blender and displacement
- Using RenderFarm because my computer isn’t strong enough
- Upload the result in shopify.
Is someone able to automatise the process ?
Using BlenderGIS maybe ? As the map are already georeferenced ?
For payment, we can agree on :
- A fixed price
- a $ on each map sold (During a X year period)
Knowing that I have a community of 10k hike love who are waiting for the maps …
Looking for your ideas,