3D Model Musuem

I decided to make a museum to showcase some of my models. These models are low poly, and some aren’t even textured. The image they were used in is displayed with the model as well. Use W,S,A,D to move, the arrow keys to look, and 1,2,and 3 to change camera angles. This will always be underconstruction.

http://s8.turboupload.com/f/176123/1133122383/d6abc569de81ffa6d54efde28b0e7b64/3D_Model_Museum.zip

Cool idea. Im downloading now.

Done downloading. Nice models. Controls are a little difficult to get but after a while its easy enough. Whats up with the disapearing text when its viewed from a certain angle?

The text disappears because I am using a single plane with a UV Mapped texture of characters of a specific font to display the text. The text is part of the plane, so when that plane goes out of the field of view, so does the text.

That’s a awesome idea :smiley: I love the way you set that all up, it really made me feel like I was in your museum, actually it felt more like a gallery :wink:

Great job on that deer model though, it looked like the deer from deer hunter :stuck_out_tongue: ( I played the demo :slight_smile: ).