3d Modeler with great rates to fit your project.

Hi my name is Nestor Chavez and I like to introduce myself as a professional 3d Generalist/modeler. I have obtained a degree in 3d design from Los Angeles Mission College Institute of Multimedia Arts.I have done various freelance gigs such as prototyping for inventors, visualization rendering, game character modeling,animation and modeling in general for games.I am looking for paid work only, if you are interested and want to see some of my work please visit my website NestorThe3dModelerand/or contact me at [email protected] Thank you for your time and have a nice day.

NOTE: I am giving a 25% discount on ALL NEW CLIENTS OFFERING WORK IN BULKS!

As for payment I prefer using Paypal. I am looking for long or short term contract, PAID ONLY and no profit sharing or royalty payments after game releases!

Contact Info:

http://nestord3dmodeler.weebly.com/
Skype name: nestor_c818
[email protected]

My Skills:

• 3d Modeling
  • Texturing
  • Rigging
  • Animations
  • Concept Art
  • Rendering

3D MODELING WORK

Ghost

Gladiator

The Heavy Cyborg

Big WORM!

de Havilland DH.98 Mosquito

Jag D

Here is my IllgaMesh being used live in a concert San Diego,Ca.I was hired by Image8nineteen,on a project for DJ Skrillex world tour.

If this thread does not belong here, please move to its respective place.

Thank you,

Nestor C.

You’ve advertised yourself in two other threads (this one and this one) and these seem to be your only posts in our forums. Please do not post any more threads like this one. You’re welcome to add to and edit your posts in either of those other two threads, and I highly recommend that you participate throughout the rest of our site. However, I’m closing this one.