3D Navigation Buttons

Hi, hopefuly I’m posting in the right section of the forum.
I’m using Blender quite regularly for some time now, and I was trying to invest some time particularly on the Sculpt Mode.

I know that to navigate in the 3D View we use a combination of shortcuts and mouse buttons.
But I was wondering if there was some Addon of some way to customize Blender in order to get some navigation buttons in our 3D View. While I think there’s no need of this sort of buttons most of the time, I think they would be quite usefull while in Sculpt Mode if we’re using a tablet. The kind of navigation buttons I’m refering to are those which could be found in Zbrush. They are basic operations like Move, Scale, Rotate and Frame.

/uploads/default/original/4X/b/6/5/b65191998a85976e1721aaa462b8032a1a61ac50.pngstc=1

Thank you kindly : )

Attachments

What kind of tablet are you using?

I’m using a intuos 5 myself and i have everything that i need bound to the pen and tablet (shift, ctrl ,alt, f, s, g, rmb ,mmb and a few others)

I have a Intuos 4, but I cant get used to the buttons when sculpting. It’s a question of preference for sure.
I feel my hand and fingers getting tired and hurt after a while from the constant and continuous pressing (just to be able to navigate around). From than point of view it would be easier to just have some navigation buttons with those simple operations that could simply be accessed with the pen on the 3D View.

Does anyone know how to get that sort of customization?

Thanks