3d pixelated script

Hmmmmmm…This looks fantastic! It is a great stylisation effect, and (is anyone else here getting these ideas?) maybe I could use it to design things for minecraft…

Anyway, some great fun I’ve already had with it, and I would love to see it improved (afterall, it’s not exactly perfect, but a perfect script would be cheating wouldn’t it?)

Thanks!

awesome script!

hi,
I made the static script an addon & created a Blender Extensions page for the script. (look in attatchments)
One improvement I made, the script now updates the mesh correctly, so you can add to a monkey re run on a torus ect.
Thanks to liero for permission.

Thank You liero !

i was looking for something like this for a long time

Thank You !

“it’s working in Blender 2.58.1 rev 38689 too”

http://www9.picfront.org/picture/EFVlcm0Ac/thb/ee2.jpg

Hires FullHD:
http://picfront.de/d/8qaZ

Liero i have some problems with using the animation version…

No problem with the animated version for me. I got a “program not responding” message for a while, but eventually the result came through. Here’s my first animated test:

Great addon!

encn,
great job, that looks so strange & funny & awesome all at once. :slight_smile:

awesome
looks like a replicator (if you’re not a Stargate fan you won’t get it)

great works tungee and encn, thanks for sharing…
give the remesh build a try also

Thank you!

Remesh build???
Is this an addon?

tungee I meant a build with Nicholas Bishop Remesh Modifier… there are a few in graphicall

The remesh modifier is great, but i like your 3dpixel script more :slight_smile:
Liero i have played the whole week with your script.
I collected some ideas to enhance this addon…

This is simply great, thanks liero, great script, and we can achieve awesome results with it!

Liero, do you have an updated version of it to run on the 2.6x version of blender? Anyway its awesome!

easy fix, it should work now… thanks for giving this a try :slight_smile:

hi, I’m having some speed issues with this addon.
is there any way to optimize the speed?