I’m newbie in Blender, so I will try to set maximum of basics keys and combinations for Max users. I will post here my shortcut config with new fixes and short description.
U must choose “3DS MAX” navigation mode at starting Blender!!!
Here I fixed:
- “deselect” objects and mesh (alt+select)
- select all (ctrl+A),
- invert selection (ctrl+I)
- add select in mesh mode (ctrl+select)
- add “wired” shortcut (F4)
- add modeling shortcuts: loop (shift+click), ring (ctrl+shift+click), collapse (alt+ctrl+C)
- add Q as “non-cursor” selecting mode
Ololodya_hotkeys_01.zip (14.5 KB)