3DXML Importer

Where do i paste the code is it in the Blender foundation folder or, in the do i actually need to be in the blender application where i model and stuff. Please respond in a list like such “C:\BEST\My System Files\Computer Files\Blender Foundation\Blender 2.49a” im a real newbie and i need to know exactly where to click. Please answer thanks a MILLION in advance!! A couple pics would be great too, even a video the text should be fine though THANKS AGAIN!

You can paste the code into a txt file save it and change the extension to py and put it with the other py files.

sorry if this thread is being necro’s but i need help with this script, as i cannot get the one ekmek posted to work, due to a load of expected indented block errors, i am using the default version, which extracts the textures, but after that results in the following error:

Unzipping Dolphin.exe_Sun_Mar_10_11-13-21_2013.3dxml
Number of images: 51
Traceback (most recent call last):
  File "C:\Users\Thomas\AppData\Roaming\Blender Foundation\Blender\.blender\scri
pts\import_3dxml.py", line 161, in read
    load_meshes(filename)
  File "C:\Users\Thomas\AppData\Roaming\Blender Foundation\Blender\.blender\scri
pts\import_3dxml.py", line 27, in load_meshes
    imgidx = i.attrib["texture"]
KeyError: 'texture'

please give me any assistance that you can. thank you.

~flarespire.

I too am looking for 3DXML importing plugin to Blender 2.78c