I tested it for 2 days.
I will note that I liked:
- Very high rendering speed. 4 times higher than other popular Luxcore-supported farm.
- Very high speed of project launching after pressing the “render” button. In all tests, it took less than one minute.
- Incredible technical support. Employees respond really promptly - it takes seconds to get in touch with a technician. Experts are responsive, attentive and delve into the question. All answers leave a feeling of completeness of the solution.
- Next to the “render” button there is a “preview” button. It’s comfortable. And it’s free. The result is displayed in PNG.
- There is a log file viewer.
- It is possible to change the number of samples.
- Developers are focused on development. My suggestions were not dismissed (as did another farm with Luxcore support). All suggestions were heard and accepted into work. As a result, new features will soon appear that other farms do not have. These features will further increase interaction speed by minimizing the time spent from deciding to render on the 3S Cloud to hitting the render button on the farm.
- I liked the interface design very much. Feeling of openness, accessibility, completeness of implementation and simplicity.
- Creating a preview gives an estimate of the cost of the final result. Note that in all tests the final cost turned out to be slightly lower than planned.
I note that I did not like:
- No automatic zip preparation with rendering result.
As a result, now I really think not to buy Nvidia 3080, but to use this farm.