I have a number of simple questions
- How do I control where my .obj imports come in at?
- Is there a way to use snaps? I’m building an architectural model and it needs to be exact
- Why do my .obj imports come in with a point element far off to the side that I cannot get rid of? It’s making rotating and zooming nearly impossible
- What beginner book would be recommended for somebody who’s brainless when it comes to Blender but not computers in general?
- Where oh where has my little dog gone? Oh where oh where can he be?
I’m an architect that’s getting very frustrated by the lack of the baby steps tutorials. If there are any out there other than the excellent ones at blendercookie I’d appreciate being pointed their way.