500 posts!!! I'm a monkey!!!

:smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley:

HOORAY!!! I AM A FORUM MONKEY!!! YAY!!.. Uh… Ahem. Er, well, I am really happy about this! I’ve been waiting, like, forever for this. I guess I have joined the monkey team now. I won’t post anymore after this for a few hours, so…Bye!

:smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley:

YAY! :stuck_out_tongue:

Martin

i just reallized im almost there.
congrats.

Sigh, I’m a bit away from being a monkey. I prefer being a forum guru anyway. Hey, can you become an admin after a certain number of posts or is forum monkey the highest title we mere mortals can hope for?

Monkey is the highest for mere mortals :wink:

Martin

Monkey is highest for mortals. But you can get immortal :smiley: and become and mod when people need one and think you are the right person for it. %|

what do you mean you’ve been waiting for this??? you’ve been here for 4 months, more like you’ve been spaming for this :stuck_out_tongue:

Well, congrats R2Blend!

I thought it only appropriate that my 500th post be in this thread.

I guess we’re a pair of monkeys now. :wink:

Congrats to us. :o

You got forum monkey and you nearly had an online orgasm. Get a hobby.

:smiley: My hobbys are being online, and dong Blender, and playing Dismount. I guess I need some hobbies that don’t involve the computer… :stuck_out_tongue:

get a girlfriend/boyfriend

is it that important to start a new thread?

Baboon or chimp ?

j/k
Now that you have mastered using the forum, let’s see more blender work.

j/k
Now that you have mastered using the forum, let’s see more blender work.[/quote]

I am doing more Blender work!

Why not? Just a week ago some people did it.

So to conclude this, I will try to spam less now. %| And by the way, how was I spamming?

Get a Girl :wink:
hahaha =)

My hobbys are being online, and dong Blender, and playing Dismount. I guess I need some hobbies that don’t involve the computer…

how about some hobbiesnot involving spam?

R2Blend is spamtastical.
When are they going to make it where this whole forum doesnt count towards post counts?

I guess I see now why they don’t make any new name past 500… because everyone would spam their way to the top :expressionless:

now go and be productive… on blender… in real life… in real girlfriend… in- er… yeah

hobbiesnot involving spam

LOL Dante, is hobbiesnot like a virtual clay?

%<