6 G-mail Invites

I just got my 6 G-mail invites. I know there have already been some threads for these (that’s where I got my account), but I thought some more people might still be looking for one. First six to reply get one! Need a first and last name and an e-mail. If you don’t want those made public, just put a placeholder here and PM me the info.

i want one
Jamie Densley [email protected]

i’ll take one
PM’d info

Me Please, [email protected]
thank you

Wasabe, SamAdam, fudge you’re all set.

Still have 3 left!

sure ill take one

mightymonkies [at] hotmail [dot] com

thanks dude

ooohhh I’d like one
Rob Moore
moore_rob(at)hotmail.com

add two more. the next one who wants one gets it from kirpre and the two after that gets one from me. i realy want to loose them.

if there are stilll any left ill gladly take one.

donkim (at) comcast.net

Anyone else wanting one please say, anyone after this post I will give a invite to. I have 6 !

im first :stuck_out_tongue: . i have to give away two.

6 more :smiley: Why the sudden rush? No-one replied in the last thread, though I managed to out two…

I’d be honored to get one. :smiley:

erisv779 [at] student.liu.se

There you go Eric, hope you enjoy it!

Thanks a million. =)

What’s with this gmail spam anyhoo? :-?

Brian

Since i have the invites, why should I let them go to waste?? Come on!

I hooked up NateTG, Zenitor and zdk1. I’m out. They’re all yours mifune and Ic3Cold.

What’s with this gmail spam anyhoo?

G-mail offers so much space for storage, it really helps people like graphic artist that need more space or the option to send almost unlimited file sizes.

thanks kirpre :slight_smile:

hey, dont want to be selfish, so if other people want some, give them away first, but i have a friend who would also like an invite.

chiakioo [at] hotmail [dot] com

if this is possible, i’d be really greatful! thanks :slight_smile:

peace