crit away, and crit hard. …any kind of comment is welcome though ofcourse.
(just included URL’s so that the forums layout wouldnt get too screwed up…)(and oh yea, you might notice that “TheSanityManifesto.com” watermark in some of those…dont mind that, im going to buy that domain soon and put up a gallery.)
all of these are some of my more recent works…mostly photo manipulations.
(1) is my most recent work…It is a photo manipulation using Photoshop. I’m a huge fan of the surreal (Dali is actually one of my favorite artists) and I often use surrealism as my chosen style or subject in alot of my artworks…this one is an example of just that style. I even use surrealism in alot of my game design as well.
(2) is another recent photo manipulation. This one has nudity…well, barely…It should be safe for all ages though.
(3) is mixed media…I used photo manipulation mixed with some sloppy digital painting.
(4) is another mixed media…In this piece I combined a photo with alot of acrylic painting and some manipulation of all of it. Lately I’ve been really interested in combining digital and traditional into one bad-ass mix…usually get interesting results…I’ve even been experimenting lately with combining traditional techniques and game design.
(5) is mixed media once more…theres a bit of photo manipulation on the birds, but I really wouldnt consider the planet photo manipulation…well, it sort of it, sort of isnt…haha, hard to explain.
(6) is obviously photo manip…used my own photo too! …my only manip. where I used my own photo…pretty bad quality photo though, it was taken on a disposable camera and then scanned. …damn, i need to get a good digital camera…
(7) is purely traditional…charcoal…well actually it was made using black pastel but who cares?
Ok, so who the hell am I? I only lurk in the game engine forums so most of you probably dont even know…Well i’ve been using blender going on 6 years and i’ve been here at elYsiun for almost 4 so im no newb …99% of my work in Blender is soley game engine however I do make the (very) occasional render…I tend to make my posts extremely long winded with WAY more details than is ever neccasary…think you’ve already picked up on that one.
well…what do you all think of the works?