79 scout 2

continued from a verry old project that i thought i lost track of. anyhow its not a bronco, and its not a jeep. go ahead and tell me what you think, yes i know that rhyms, i really think i can be funny sometimes.:slight_smile:

Attachments

just a little update, i am useing the S.S. front Grill, i am also thinking of doing the S.S. doors also. yes i know the Grill looks like the hummer 2 front grill but in truth international had it first.

Attachments

look pritty snazzzy
i wouldn’t mind driving somethin like that
well depends on the wheels
i recon you should make it a low rider
then i would look aswomely (if thats a real word) weird

well i have seen 2 weel drive scouts but in truth there mostly 4x4s in fact i own 12 of these in montana 6 in battle mountain and 4 here in nevada, i plan on bringing them all here as soon as i get back from iraq. i plan on opening up a shop were all i do is restor them and sell them, but i have to build my inventory up a bit more. but these trucks will go anywere and climbe anything, they are the ultimate 4x4 truck,

here is the scout with the ss door panles i tend to like this look a bit more i need to finish up the,
headlights
bumpers
suspension
axles
rims and tires,
the rims and tires i am not qwite shure how to go about doing yet, i would like a meaty 4x4 tread for this one, so if anyone has any tips id apr them.

Attachments

heres another update now im going to go to bed lol.

Attachments

Jeep also uses that grill. It’s starting to get a cool look, remember to make it a bit low and it will be good. Put another color on the seats and make the rims look cool, and you’re ride will be cool enough for me.

This looks cool.
I think you should make it a lowrider though, as the body looks like one

well in all honesty im just not the low rider kinda guy hence why i drive a scout, ground clearance babby thats whats needed sides that lowriders are not practical in montana, you just cant drive them durring the winter. here are a couple of new updates i have been trying to modle a nice tire tred but i need a tutorial for it and i cant seem to finde one so im a little slow with the update this is the best i could come up with in 2 days.

Attachments

From the images I see, I think the body is not quite thick enough. And the hood is not totally flat.

I don’t have 12 of’em- just one sitting in my back yard.

I can take some ortho images for you if you’d like a memory refresher.

jolly rodger i have to apolagize to you i had posted a reply to you and i beleav i may have misunderstood you so i am sorry. i think your right though, i have to get a referance image i keep looking out my window to modle this one and i am haveing trouble with the hood though i do beleav i fixed the tire issue i was haveing also you are right the truck is a bit thin, i should also mention this was one of the first projects i started in blender and it has been on the back burner for 4 years, i have been wanting to finish this modle i could send you the blend file and you would see how slopy it really is. but like i said i want to finish it so here i am lol but i am beginig to think i want it to look a lot better than it dose. here is an update.

Attachments

another update just started some rims and kc lights also deleated the grill i am going to re work it.

Attachments

I didn’t see the reply you mentioned, so it doesn’t matter. :wink:

Your model is coming along nicely. It does look like a scout even if the proportions aren’t perfect.

Keep working on it!

thanks jolly seems like you and i are the only ones who like scouts lol. also yes if you could grab some images of that scout you have id be happy to do another one so i can compare the two latter. also here is another update.

Attachments

here is another slight update to what i had i renderd a larger image and fixed the front end some crits would be nice, 4x4s are my thing but not everyone likes them thats cool.

Attachments

ok a few small changes you should see i extended the weel wells in some i am going to have to change the color under the truck to a darker black or gray, and i removed the old grill and put the propper ss grill on it. a few small things to finish and i can stamp finished on this one. i noticed nobody has posted any comments on the truck since i turned it in to a 4x4 so i may just modle a lowrider of the same truck. but presonaly i like the 4x4 better.

Attachments

well i know its been a wile since i have been here. i was deployed this year and had no way to log on but i am back for now and am happy to show you guys some of the work i have been doing. tell me what you think.

Attachments

hey man, great modeling… this might be a lil off topic but i was at a rod run and saw a great one… untill they parked it lol… never got it started back! i kinda sat back and laughed as they had like 10 people come over to try to get it running… with a jug of gas i coulda found out what was wrong in like 20 mins… felt like goin over sayin "well hey atleast it looks good :wink: "

thats funny um if you are in to scouts hit up the http://www.binderbulletin.org great site and tons of images of scouts i like useing for referance