9/11 Moment of Silence

Apparently not.

osxrules: Im not downplaying the sadness of any other horrible/tragic events in the world, this was just a big one, and certainly for my country, it was a huge impact on our lives. Thats all I meant, sorry if I came off as narccicistic.

Just here to pay my respects to the ones who lost loved ones in the attacks, may we show Al Qaida we won’t let this keep this country down in submission while mourning the lost.

Oh, and pulling out of the Middle East will just give them a better position to attack on our soil.

And Fox news is a good source of news, it’s sad that some people just hate everything Christian and everything Conservative.

CD, I really don’t know about you. If you consider fox news to be a reliable source of anything you must be in some sort of a strange place of mind. Get a grip there boy. All of that crap that is blasted to you from your teevee screen is scripted. You say that you are a dragon, surely you can see above all the human tricks that are going on? Wishing you well and happy blendering ok? By the way, I am a Christian in the true meaning of the word.

Yeah, I dont really like any news station, because you only get an extreme view from all of them(conservative or liberal), so generally, you need a bit of everything, and then find the happy medium.

I am posting here for two things.1. to mourn the death of all the victims of the 9-11 attacks.
and 2, to say that i am throughly disgusted by all your attacks on apperantly us few people here, that are trying to remember the loss on 9-11-2001. I just hope that you all can put aside your opinions long enough to realise that we are mourning the deaths of many people and that we should not be argueing about hidden motives or other disasters this day. What happend on 9-11-01 will always be rememberd, at least through people that care about the loss we sufferd.

Then there’s those who simply hate any kind of American news broadcasting and saying the BBC is better, I like conservative news stations, but in the case of politics it may be better just to read out the story with no bias and let the conclusion come to the viewers. That said I’m not the biggest fan of their news talk shows, sometimes it’s just two people arguing this and that and interupting and ignoring each other and changing the subject at abrupt times.

MW, I agree, let us not forget, nor let us cease until justice is done…"nuff said.

I wish I were wrong about this, but there is absolutely no way to stop the killing. I hate it as much as anyone, but there simply is no way to stop it, short of either removing all emotions, even love (Yes, people have killed out of love), or destroying all life in the Universe. In other words, either the Daleks are right, and should be the only life forms, or there is no solution.

We can only minimize the damage. That is all we can possibly try to do. And even that, for us, is nearly, if not completely, impossible.

As I say, I wish I were wrong.

Yes there is, just friggin’ stop it and give each other a hand. :eyebrowlift2:

Unfortunately, there will be people who refuse to do that, and will go on killing. Solution? How about kill them? No, wait, that just repeats the process…

As you can see, it will go in a circle. Like everything in Nature.

Osama Bin Laden 9/11 …2,752 Source
War on Iraq…4,072 coalition deaths Source
USA highways…~40,000 per year Source
Tobacco world wide …1.4 million Source

Moment of silence… hell, I am going to give them all 5 minuets of silence.

#############################silence#####################################