A Call to Artists- Call for entries

MonthlyArtContest.com gives artists of all skill levels a place to display their work, gain exposure for their work, and compete on a regular monthly basis for cash awards. We have contracted with a number of individuals with noted profiles in the art world to act as judges for our monthly competitions.

In addition to your work being displayed in our online gallery during the competition, artists may also have links to their individual web sites. Each month, the winner will receive a cash award of $250 along with a certificate of their achievement and a press release announcing their success. The second place winner will receive a cash award of $100 and third place will receive $50. In addition, a number of works will be judged as honorable mentions and will be displayed on the site for many months to come.

So surf on over and enter today!

http://www.monthlyartcontest.com

Is all this in US dollars?

• Entry fee for one work of art is $25 and up to three additional works can be entered at the same time for an additional fee of $10 each.

hmmmmmmmmmmmm…

This is complete and total BS.

Looks like a brilliant scam to me though, congrats for the idea! Shame on you though, scheming money off starving artists!

I work hard, I pay you…you get to use my work…wait a minute! How about this instead: I work…you pay…me.