Lets play a game called… HAS THE GAME ENGINE!! w00t w00t yay!
This was coded entirely in BLENDER!! :o :o
there are a couple rules to follow:
No work arounds
No reprograming of code
Edit: No exporting to other engines!! :< :<
- Has the game engine had dynamic shadows added?
- Has the game engine had all of its logic bricks looked over and fixed?? So they work PROPERLY and not half assed.
- Has the game engine improved so it can handle more than 500 polys on screen at once, and not kill the computer?
- Has the game engine collision been fixed to work with planes 100% of the time?
- Has the game engine logic brick window been made so it is easier to scroll thru when you have more than 6 logic bricks?
6.Has the game engine been upgraded to secure my data files? Or can it still be ripped open with blender?