A few questions about exporting .OBJ

Hi,

1. when you create a primitive in Blender, does it automatically create UV’s for it? In max, it will assign UV mapping coordinates to any primitive. I’m not asking about the quality of UV’s, just if they make them? The reason is that I’m trying to test exporting objects as .OBJ; and the program im using requires UV’s. It doesn’t look lke a basic cube has any inherit UV’s.

2. What does it mean to export normals in blender? the person told me “you made an export without triangulation and without normal and UV.”

1- No, layout UVs yourself as you want

2- obj export options http://wiki.blender.org/index.php/Extensions:2.6/Py/Scripts/Import-Export/Wavefront_OBJ#Export_Options

Mr. Marklew; i have open the UV editor, and I pressed D and i was trying some black lines on the screen.

how do i get rid of these? I can’t ctrl+z them in the UV editor ; meow i looked in the user preferences and i didn’t see anything that looked like D was going to draw black lines on my screen. What are those used for?

edit: apparently its a grease pencil and its all fixed now after reading the blender doc;

thanks for the help