A little lovestory

Or something like that… it was a valentine’s day gift for my boyfriend. I hadn’t that much time, i started late ^^

Episode 1: Geekbear loves Nerdbunny

Not perfect… not even nearly perfect, but as a little sign of my love? ^^
What you guys think? Well it’s to late to change anything, valentine’s day is over, but i would like to hear some opinions :slight_smile:

greetings
Inken

vimeo link for those who like it more then youtube: http://vimeo.com/36724323

[EDIT] My boyfriend has finished the secound episode :

Episode 2: The Search
Text in the beginning: “Nerdbunny and geekbear are seperated from each other. Nerdbunny is missing his geekbear and even has nightmares. He is getting on his way to find her. Will they be ever happy together again?”

i guess i have to do an episode 3 now? xD

Nice fluid animation, cool story. I’m gonna guess that geekipuh liebt nerdihase means geek loves nerd?

thx!
yep it means something like geekbear loves nerdbunny ^^

Inken! Cute animation! I love it. A great valentines day present. :slight_smile:

The style reminds me of Pokoyo, which I like.

Great animation, clever. It made me smile.

cool stuff :smiley:

Thx guys, i’m glad you like it :slight_smile:

Nathan!! :smiley: Nice to see you’re alive :slight_smile: how are you? hm… i guess here is the wrong place to talk like that…

I liked it :slight_smile:

It was certainly more than good enough for a valentine’s day present and the music was good!

Very well done… Might have noticed a bit of mesh collapse in some places… but not enough to make any damn difference IMHO

Just cute, sweet and nice

Good start not bad, wish you all the best for your future.

very sweet.

hehe very nice work :slight_smile:

thanks guys :slight_smile:

btw: i met my boyfriend through the german blender community blendpolis :slight_smile: And he’s trying to make a short with these two charcters for me too atm :slight_smile:

My boyfriend has finished the secound episode :eyebrowlift:. It was his first bigger blender project. I love it

Episode 2: The Search
Text in the beginning: “Nerdbunny and geekbear are seperated from each other. Nerdbunny is missing his geekbear and even has nightmares. He is getting on his way to find her. Will they be ever happy together again?”
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z74KgEkiaeY or go to my first post and watch it embedded.

Backgroundstory: I’m for the whole month away for school and we can’t see us again before april. Seems like he miss me ^^

greetings
Inken